State Wide Turf Services Victoria are currently looking for a quality operator to work in our business servicing the turf industry.
We currently do works for the following industries:-
- Local Government Sports Fields
- Major Racecourses
- Golf Courses
- Private Schools
- And any other turf related works.
We are a growing business that is expanding with growth in the Melbourne region with our base in Ferntree Gully.
The position would ideally suit an experienced turf person or someone with good tractor driving skills and or ex farmer with mechanical aptitude with the following qualities,
- Participating in and adhering to daily work activities/schedules.
- Ensuring WH@S operations plant and machinery maintenance record keeping is adhered to.
- Perform and carry out duties as directed by site supervisors
- HR licence Preferred but not essential, willingness to obtain one is preferred in the near future.
- Punctual and courteous at all times
- Have Clear concise communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in all types of Renovation practices, Including Tractor operation implement usage.
- Ability to work in a small team environment at all times.
- Have the commitment and drive to evolve and grow the business into the future
- Must have good verbal and understanding of the English language.
Please email with resume in the first instance to Jerrod Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org