7.30am – 2.30pm (AEST)
Proudly sponsored by
No ticket sales at door
Download Registration Form
Trade area open – 6.45am
Registration – 7.30am
Welcome & Annual General Meeting – 8.15am
Presentations commence – 8.30am
Sports Turf Association of Victoria Inc
Our association provides support and technical assistance to the turf industry to deliver environmentally sustainable surfaces for sport and recreation.
“Development of Junction Oval”
Footballer, Cricketer, Horseracing & media personality
PGG Wrightson Turf
“Establishment of Seeded Couch”
ETP Turf Consultants
“Disease Diagnostics for sports fields”
Pace Health Management
“Back Fit – for safety and injury prevention”
“Deakin Uni Waurn Ponds Sports Ground”
“Poa Annua Control Trials & Final Report”
STA Graduate Program- Study tour to USA with Toro
Member (Early Bird ends 10 June 2016)
- Car parking is available at Eastern Plaza, Olympic Boulevard, Entrance D (opposite side of Olympic Boulevard).
- Entrance to seminar is via Gate 4 (street level) then lift access Olympic Rooms (Level 2).
Cancellation and refunds
- A full refund less $10 cancellation will apply to cancellations made prior to 13 July 2016. No refunds will be payable after this date.
- Substitute attendees will be accepted. Transferring a delegate with another colleague is welcome at no additional cost, with prior notification to STA (Vic).
- Non STA members substituting with STA members will incur the registration fee balance.
- No refunds will be issued until after the conference.
- STA (Vic) reserves the right to deny entry to/or terminate the registration of any person who demonstrates behavior that it deems to be inappropriate and/or a risk to others.
- Speakers are subject to change at STA discretion.