Gardener – Horticultural Maintenance /Turf Wicket Curator (Croydon Park)
- Ongoing Full Time
- Salary Range: $59,583-$63,678 pa + relevant industry allowance + super
- Location: Croydon
Maroondah City Council is seeking qualified, experienced and committed individual to work within the Sportsfields Maintenance Team.
You will be responsible for maintaining Croydon Park including playing fields, parkland, Turf Wickets and practice wickets and surrounding gardens.
The successful applicant will possess:
- A minimum trade qualification being a Certificate III Horticulture (Turf Management) via an apprenticeship provider
- 3-5 years minimum experience on a Turf Wicket Table Preferable Premier Cricket Level or Equivalent Grade
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence
- Demonstrated experience in Turf Maintenance Equipment
- Self motivated Good Communication Skills to work as part of a team
- Understanding of seasonal work requirementsAs part of our recruitment process you may be required to have pre-employment checks.
To apply online or in hardcopy please visit our Careers@Maroondah www.maroondah.vic.gov.au
For further information please contact Don Di Giandomenico on 9294 5672.
Closing Date: Sunday 24 April 2016